Sat, Mar 25|
5-Nights/6-Days - 2 Sessions
Sacred Transitions End-Of-Life Retreat - Max 6 Participants
Reducing the fear, anxiety, and depression associated with death and dying. We explore ways to heal spiritual and emotional pain, broaden our understanding of death, and come to experience this as a joyful transition.
Time & Location
Mar 25, 3:00 PM EST – Mar 30, 10:00 AM EST
5-Nights/6-Days - 2 Sessions, Destiny Villa, Billy Bay, Treasure Beach, Jamaica
About the Event
Our Sacred Transitions End-Of-Life Retreat is designed to reduce the fear, anxiety, and depression associated with death and dying. We explore ways to heal spiritual and emotional pain, broaden our understanding of death, and come to experience this as a joyful transition.
Would you like to:
- Approach your end-of-life with peace, awe, and wonder?
- Enjoy your final days in a supportive, caring environment?
- Learn about the dying process without fear or anxiety?
- Discover ways you and your loved ones can celebrate your life?
EVERYONE DESERVES A GOOD DEATH
A Path To Peace.
Sessions for those looking to shed their conditioned fear of the unknown through sacred medicine connection and integration.
Experience skillfully guided psilocybin experiences rooted in indigenous, scientific, and esoteric wisdom paired with a trained and experienced death doula for end-of-life support.
- Cultivate Awe, Awareness, and Wonder for Life and Death
- Empower Those at End-of-Life with Options
- Healing Spiritual and Emotional Pain
- Dying Good, Peaceful Deaths
Our Sacred Transitions End-Of-Life Retreat encourages those with serious or terminal diagnoses to revisit their views about death, learn about pre- and post-death options, and leave empowered to die a good death.
This private villa offers a luxurious beach-front setting perched on a hill overlooking the ocean. All 4 bedroom have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. You can choose a private room by registering as an individual, or bring a guest and receive our reduced double occupancy rate. To view Destiny Villas' photo gallery please click on the link above or visit our 'Accommodations" section photo gallery here: https://www.diasporapsychedelicsociety.org/end-of-life-retreats
- Free Sacred Medicine Participation Health Review
- Pre-Journey 60 min. private preparation
- Pre-Journey 60 min. group preparation "Meet The Facilitators"
- Pre-session preparation guidance
- Sacred medicines (psilocybin)
- Qualified support during medicine sessions
- Professional integration counseling
- Local group outing
- Massages, yoga, and meditation
- 5-nights/6-days accommodations & meals
- Roundtrip airport transportation
- Post-Journey 60 min. private integration
- Post-Journey 60 min. group integration
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY RATE - $4,900pp per person
INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE ROOM - $5,500pp per person
SACRED MEDICINE PARTICIPATION HEALTH REVIEW & BOOKING PROCESS
To get started, please RSVP and complete the simple $0 checkout for your free Sacred Medicine Participation Health Review ticket(s). Your confirmation email includes a button to download your health review questionnaire. Completed questionnaires can be emailed or uploaded and submitted on our Contact page.
This review serves to ensure that there are no presenting physical or mental health concerns that might not be compatible with participating in sacred medicine exploration in this set and setting with the level of support provided. If there are none, we'll connect you with one of our team members for a more in-depth conversation.
If you are bringing a guest, you can RSVP seperately or together. Select the number of review tickets and add the names and email addresses for each participant, and everyone will receive an email to download the questionnaire.
If you're not sure how many you'll be yet, no problem - get one for yourself and complete your participation health review. When your guest RSVPs and completes theirs, we'll adjust.
Once you're ready to move forward, we'll email you an invoice you can pay online. A transferable, but non-refundable, deposit of $1,500 USD is required for your reservation. Payment in full is due no later than 60 days before the start date of your retreat.
For more information about our participation, booking, and cancellation policies please see our FAQ page.
This RSVP ticket initiates your free pre-participation health review required for sacred medicine exploration bookings.