Mon, Aug 05|
5-Nights/6-Days - 2 Sessions
End-Of-Life Professional Psilocybin Exploration Training (08/2024)
An opportunity to experience your own psilocybin journeys while learning the benefits and key components of facilitating safe, supported psilocybin exploration for your end-of-life clients.
Time & Location
Aug 05, 2024, 3:00 PM EST – Aug 10, 2024, 9:00 AM EST
5-Nights/6-Days - 2 Sessions, Doranja House, Treasure Beach, Jamaica
About the Event
At our end-of-life professional's psilocybin exploration training in Jamaica you'll undergo two psilocybin journeys of your own with preparation and integration sessions. You'll also participate in 5 workshop sessions covering the key components of psilocybin exploration.
- Introduction to Psychedelics
- Ethical & legal considerations
- Working with the medicine
- The preparation process
- The integration process
You'll learn how best to:
- Experience and understand the effects of taking psilocybin
- Incorporate psilocybin use to help alleviate client's fears such as near-death anxiety
- Hold space for the client during this sacred time and what comes next
This is a supportive learning experience with opportunities for participants to examine their own experiences, beliefs, hopes, and fears about death, and to grow with a subject that can be life-changing.
Doranja House by Great Bay in Treasure Beach is where all training and psilocybin exploration takes place and it serves as our primary accommodations for trainees. It offers comfortable double occupancy rooms with 2 beds as well as a few private rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, and airconditioning. It is situated seaside on private property, not visible from the beach, yet with direct access to it. At Doranja House there can be up to 12 participants plus staff.
You can view the photo gallery for Doranja House by scrolling down to "Accommodations" on the event page: https://www.diasporapsychedelicsociety.org/end-of-life-doula-training
YOUR OWN PSILOCYBIN EXPLORATION SESSIONS INCLUDE
- Sacred Medicine Participation Health Review
- Virtual private preparation before coming to Jamaica
- Virtual group preparation "Meet the facilitators"
- Pre-journey preparation guidance
- Sacred medicines (psilocybin)
- Qualified support during medicine journeys
- Professional integration counseling
- 5-nights/6-days accommodations & meals
- Local and airport transportation
- Private and group virtual integration after you return home
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY RATE: $4,000 per person
INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE ROOM: $5,000 per person
- If you become a DPS LifeTime member for just $129, you can save 10% off private room bookings.
- If you choose to take advantage of our reduced double occupancy rate, you'll be sharing a room with en-suite bathroom and two beds with another participant. Naturally, we'll pair you with someone of the same gender and age group whenever possible. If you have any special requests, let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- A total deposit of $1,500 is required to hold your space. It is not refundable, however, it can be applied/transferred to another date or event.
SACRED MEDICINE PARTICIPATION HEALTH REVIEW
Our pre-participation health review serves to ensure that there are no presenting physical or mental health concerns that might not be compatible with psilocybin exploration in this set and setting with the level of support provided. If there are none, we'll connect you with one of our team members for a more in-depth conversation.
REGISTRATION & BOOKING
To register for this event, please RSVP and complete our Sacred Medicine Participation Health Review before booking. The Registration Deposit of $150 will be applied towards your total deposit. Your Registration ticket email confirmation will include a link to our questionnaire. Completed questionnaires can be emailed or uploaded on our Contact page. Once you've completed our health review, the next step is booking. Please let us know if you want a private room or the double occupancy discount. We'll send you an invoice that you can pay online.
- Ticket type
Your Registration Deposit covers your pre-participation health review required to ensure a safe and beneficial experience in psilocybin exploration activities. Once you've completed your pre-participation health review and proceed to booking, your Registration Deposit will be applied to your reservation.Price$150.00